In order to create the path of the next generation of Asia Pacific’s leaders, the ACE Program, TCS and AIESEC are looking for recent graduates from the region for an 1-year internship in TCS India and, after the internship seek to join one of our offices as a full time employee.
Countries required: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand
Opportunities offered in the project:
TALENT ACQUISITION (5 Opportunities)
- Sourcing candidates for the available positions
- Interview Scheduling
- Induction for new associates
- Document verification from the candidates
- Learn sourcing talents from various job boards
CUSTOMER SUPPORT (10 Opportunities)
- Assist users over the telephone, through e-mail/voice mail, and over web interface.
- Diagnose and solve software and hardware problems by giving step-by-step instructions.
- Provide advanced support to Customer’s PC using remote control tool.
- Escalate unsolved calls to the appropriate IT team, Network/Server Support team, Application Support team or PC Support team.
- Log all calls in the Helpdesk tracking database.
- Instruct users on usage of application systems.
- Reporting to the lead in charge according to the Key Performance Indicators.
- Documenting the procedures and tickets solved.
- Additional tasks related to team work and office environment
Languages required: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese & English.
JAVA/.NET/ UX DEVELOPER (15 Opportunities)
- Requirement analysis and prototype preparation
- System design and implementation (multi-tiered framework)
- Building system using Struts/Spring Framework
- Status reporting
- Oct 25th – Nov 15th: Application Process and First Interview with ACE Coordinator
- Nov 15th – Nov 22nd: Second Interview with the HR from TCS Asia Pacific
- Nov 22nd – Nov 27th: Final interview with TCS India and candidates selection
- Jan 15th – Feb 5th: Arrival in India